To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
307 South Evergreen Avenue
Woodbury NJ, NJ 08096
- Jessica Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinician Onboarding Liaison
TeamHealth • Woodbury NJ, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Clinician Onboarding Liaison provides administrative, technical, and clerical support to Recruiters. This includes assisting and coordinating the daily functions and activities of the team
- Coordination, receipt, and data entry of physician information via standardized processes;
- Answers telephone and responds to telephone inquiries. Screens calls for pertinent information and routes calls appropriately.
- Prepares outgoing correspondence as requested by team.
- Sorts, distributes and responds as appropriate to the daily mail.
- Completes all job orders as received.
- Maintains the integrity of the physician and mid-level contracts for uploading to the provider documents tab. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of all uploading.
- Maintains office inventory, including stationary, office machine supplies, etc; prepares orders as indicated. Orders department office supplies as approved by supervisor
- Assists in preparing correspondence to providers for follow up of NPDB and missing documentation;
- Coordinates with Credentialing and Provider Enrollment as necessary to support candidate hiring process including gathering and submitting all necessary forms/paperwork; and ensures timely completion of all new hire files
- Assists in solving physician recruiting issues as necessary;
- Provides administrative support to recruiters as necessary;
- Prepare all recruiting staffing reports;
- Participates in various projects as requested or assigned.
- Participates in an integrated work team as a responsible team member.
- Assists in the facilitation of the team process at TeamHealth by serving as an active member of team. This includes attending all team related meetings; participating in team goals; being flexible and adaptable to change; establishing trust and respect for other team members; placing team needs first; and by completing all necessary training.
- Follows the norms and guidelines established by the team for communication, production, efficiency, conflict resolution, decision-making, problem-solving, and interpersonal relations.
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Some college background preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Assertive and confident communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/verbal and written communication
- Excellent computer skills (preferably Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to adapt to rapid change Ability to handle confidential.