To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associates
First Cash • Baltimore, MD
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Time to start making a Difference...
You will have the opportunity to partner with the Sales Team to ensure high levels of customer service on both the lending and retail side by greeting, engaging and interacting with customers to process sales and loan activity and transactions. Associates will work with all levels of jewelry and general merchandise, as well as all financial solutions offered to customer base. If providing great customer service while generating sales sounds exciting, then this is the position for you!
As a Pawnbroker, you assume the same responsibilities as an Associate but partner with the entire staff on ensuring high levels of customer service. In addition, you will assist in promoting our business throughout our communities by lending with integrity, creditability, and fairness. If you enjoy being challenged and an opportunity to learn a unique business, then this is the position for you!
1. 2+ years of sales and cash handling experience in a competitive (preferable commission) retail, hospitality, restaurant environment
2. High-energy sales personality with knowledge of jewelry and general merchandise
3. Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
4. Solid written and verbal communication skills
5. Excellent customer service experience
6. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
7. Computer savvy with the ability to accurately enter customer data into a computer database and extract data through existing reporting tools
This position requires frequent standing, walking, stooping, and lifting of up to 50 lbs with occasional usage of a ladder for climbing.