To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, Texas, TX
- Ana Milena Feria
- Phone: 346-319-8105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales / Marketing Manager - Entry Level
Five Nine Solutions, Inc. • Houston, Texas, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales and Marketing Manager Trainee
We Are Looking for Full-Time Entry Level Reps To join Our Management Training Program.
Five Nine Solutions, Inc., is a rapidly-expanding consulting and sales firm in the Houston area. Partnering with our Fortune 500 and 100 clients, we have laid out an aggressive expansion plan to expand into 5 new markets this year. We are looking for sports-minded (competitive), yet team-oriented full-time entry level sales and marketing individuals to add to our management training program.
- Enhance your leadership ability
- Get full training in the areas of sales, management, team management, and business administration
- Training is 100% provided and paid
- Training is on the job and comprehensive
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 100 clients
- Meeting with both customers and clients
- Sales and marketing for our clients
- Sales and marketing training
- Learning and then teaching product knowledge
- Refining your public speaking skills
- Small scale management
Who we’re looking for:
We want to interview enthusiastic, competitive and fun people with an interest in sales and marketing. Only candidates who are looking for a full time entry level sales and marketing position need apply. We have found that people with a sports background generally have an excellent work ethic, a positive attitude and tons of self-confidence which is perfect for a sales and marketing position. This is a challenging training program - we are not interested in 9-5ers or people who just need a job to pay the bills. We are seeking the competitive people that want to learn and build their own career.
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a student mentality
- Result driven attitude
- Hunger for success