Entry Level Insurance Agent Sales Agent - Growth and Opportunity!
As a dedicated Sales Insurance Agent with Bankers Life®, you will help your clients safeguard against unexpected health costs, generate guaranteed income, and promote an enduring legacy. In your first month, you will attend trainings that will increase your insurance knowledge and sales skills. You will also learn how to utilize our company provided referrals, phone numbers and other forms of advertising to build a strong book of business.
Below are some of the performance-based incentives you can earn:
- This is a commission and bonus position, and while it is not salaried, top first-entry level agents average $41,000 - $62,000
- New Agents can achieve production-based incentives of up to $12,000 in their first year
- Earn an extra $1,600 in your first month with Bankers Life - all it requires is you being an active agent in good standing with the company
- Experienced Sales Agents that have been part of Bankers Life for two plus years earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses
Below are a few of the responsibilities you will have as an Insurance Agent:
· Assist and review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for their future
· Identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
· Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
Bankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for over 130 years with branch offices nationwide.
At Bankers Life we invest in YOU! Apply now!
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see bankerslife.com/privacy-center to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Customer Retention
- Insurance Policies
- Understand Insurance Need