To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Craig Novins
- Phone: 732-792-0411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Distribution Counter Service
Personnel Placements LLC • St. Louis, MO
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Industrial Distribution Counter Service in their Warehouse Department. Work for a dynamic 2nd Generation family owned business on the south side of St. Louis. Position pays weekly, offers full benefits which include medical, dental, vision, time off and 401k.
- Assist customers with excellent customer service and filling orders.
- Work on custom hose and adapter orders for customers.
- Enter orders on computer and handle counter sales transactions
- Clean display area and restock as necessary which includes breaking down bulk hose reels into smaller sized reels in linear footage.
- Drive Forklift.
- Receive incoming merchandise by unloading trucks and operating a forklift.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training.
- Certified to Operate a Forklift.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to be effective with oral and written communication in all aspects of Customer Service.
- Ability to understand both technical and mathematical instructions, inclusive of diagrams with abstract and concrete variables.
- Understanding of basic algebra to calculate figures and amounts.
- Be able to gather and analyze information skillfully in order to define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up o 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat.
- There is no air conditioning in the warehouse during the summer months.
Please Note: Candidate is required to successfully pass a background check and drug test.
Benefits: You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and great company benefits.
Client requires US Citizenship or Green Card Permanent Resident Status, no sponsorship available.
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.