To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Controls Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
OEM Controls, Inc • Shelton, CT
Posted 1 month ago
OEM Controls, Inc., located in Shelton, CT, has been a leader in the design and development of electrohydraulic controllers and control systems for 50 years. In order to achieve our goal as a “one-stop-shop" for electrohydraulic control applications, we configure each product to individual customer specifications, using field-proven components, a long list of available options, and state-of-the-art engineering expertise.
We offer complete system design and assembly capabilities. Our core products include one, two, and three axis joystick controllers, ergonomically designed multi-grip handles, electronic valve driver boards, microprocessor-based logic controllers, and integrated panel systems. For more information, please visit our website at www.oemcontrols.com
We are seeking qualified applicants with a steady work history to fill an Electronics Technician position.
- Evaluate products that fail electronics testing and products returned by customers: Test, troubleshoot (to the component level), and repair digital and analog circuitry as applied in various control modules and electromechanical controllers
- Employ high level workmanship of electronics repair
- Research and implement Engineering Changes
- Write reports based on evaluations of repaired product per company procedures and instructions
- Build and maintain test equipment and fixtures for returned products
- Provide technical support to QA technicians and engineering staff
- Layout and build prototypes
- May perform other duties as directed by Supervisor
ASEE, ASEET, or Certification as an Electronics Technician.
2+ years’ experience (5+ preferred) performing skills and duties outlined below.
- Expertise in digital and analog electronic theory with ability and experience troubleshooting to the component level. Electro-mechanical experience preferred. Applicants will be tested at multiple stages of the application and interview process.
- Excellent skills with electronics test equipment
- Must demonstrate excellent soldering skills for both through hole and surface mount technology assemblies
- Basic PC use including Microsoft software products, LabView skills/experience preferred
- Ability to write concise, coherent failure descriptions and reports
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities