To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Coordinator
One Call • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Care Coordinator I
Shift: Monday-Friday; 11:15 AM to 8:00 PM
Rate of Pay: $14.00/hour
Time Off: 15 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays in first year
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
Provides customer support to business customers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g. instant message, email). Handles customer inquiries and resolves simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing/payment. Performs other administrative duties as requested.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides customer support by phone, email, or instant message to business customers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to the proper Product Support department
- Processes a high volume of customer inquiries of One Call Care Management products and services
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem, and uses tools and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems
- When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, will escalate to the appropriate resource
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues
- Updates customer information and ensures accurate entry of contact information
- Meets the standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule, and average handle time
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced Care Coordinators
- A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer navigation and operation skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS:
- For roles located in office or home settings; this job is primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions; the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, speak, and hear
- For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands and fingers, speak, and hear
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift objects (up to 10 lbs. weight; up to 4 ft. height) Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
- The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level is moderate
- The emotional demand of the job may cause undue stress from, but not limited to, moderate/heavy workload
- Reasonable accommodations will be individually assessed and possibly made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
- Please be advised the job description is subject to change at any time
Care Coordinator I:
Entry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs a high volume of basic customer service inquiries about One Call Care Management’s products and services by following standard scripts and procedures. Works under close supervision without latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers and team leads on non-complex issues to learn through experience. Typically requires zero to one year of experience in a call center or customer service-related position in a service industry. Zero- 2 years of experience in the workers' compensation industry.