To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Director of Staff Development
- Phone: (702) 871-0005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Full Time and Part Time available!
Torrey Pines Rehabilitation • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
There is no one better than Torrey Pines Rehabilitation Hospital at caring for your loved ones because the all-around care we offer is unrivaled in the industry! We are a 95 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility:
- We are the premier rehabilitation hospital in the Las Vegas area because at Torrey Pines Rehabilitation Hospital we don’t just nurse your loved ones back to physical health, our skilled nursing facility nourishes the minds and souls of all of our patients as well.
- It is our goal to provide all of our patients with specialized, custom, and individual care.
- We achieve this by building a rapport with each and every one of our patients and really get to know them and their individual needs.
We have openings for CNA’s and LPN’s:Certified Nursing Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses :
- Full-Time or Part-Time shifts and also PRN floating schedule
- (Day, Afternoon, and Night Shift, PT and PRN)
- which schedule is usually known well in advance.
- Licensed as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Both CNA and LPN applicants must be Nevada certified or licensed and able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently.
If you are able to deliver compassionate nursing care to patients, observe and report pertinent health information, then come in to apply.
Come by to complete an application at 1701 S. Torrey Pines Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89146 or email your resume to the Director of Staff Development (DSD) at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Visit our website at www.torreypinescare.com or Phone: (702) 871-0005.
Priority for interviewing will be given to those applicants who come by to fill out an application.
Possible Key words