To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY
- Amber Gray
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Billing Rep
Icon Information Consultants • Buffalo, NY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for daily Utility Bill Management customer care. The Bill Management Specialist is responsible for customer data integrity, account inquiries, as well as daily operation oversight. The specialist will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating with our Bill Management partner to ensure successful delivery and execution of the service for customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Management and oversight of customer daily operations
• Requesting duplicate invoice copies
• Vendor authorization creation and execution
• Monthly invoice reconciliation
• Troubleshooting customer issues regarding the platform
• Utility shut off prevention and resolution
• Vendor out-reach and issue resolution
• Providing weekly customer reporting as needed
• Site/Account maintenance and submissions
• Error reporting and reconciliation
• Creation and execution of vendor LOA
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The Bill Management Specialist must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be responsible for external customer communications including contacting utilities on their behalf. Additionally, the Specialist must be able to balance multiple projects and efficiently meet deadlines.
Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to use internet tools for research purposes
• Ability to work well as an individual and in a team environment
• Proactive in learning new information
• Ability to coordinate with customers, partners, and vendors
• Manage complex issues to find solutions
• Work independently to achieve project goals
• Work within to find correct contacts and make sure we meet deliverables
• Strong ability to perform sales is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
• Minimum 1 year customer service experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word
• Ability to work well under pressure, remaining focused and calm in the face of distractions
• Excellent communications skills including written, verbal and motivational
• Assist in sales support /administrative duties, as needed
• Will be required to perform additional duties as requested, directed, or assigned
• Knowledge of AP Systems is preferred