To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Worcester, MA
- Steve Morris
- Phone: 508-842-2333
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Van Grace Associates • Worcester, MA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a leader in the blown film industry with multiple plants in the US. They manufacture plastic bags and film for packaging applications. Products include: poly bags, reclosable bags, tubing and sleeves, film and sheeting, and mailers and accessories, as well as custom products.
The Engineering Manager will support operations company-wide by researching, proposing, and implementing improvements and technology to increase efficiencies and profitability.
● Direct & Manage Project and Facilities Engineers and Preventative Maintenance Programs
● Direct & Manage Environmental, Health, and Safety for all facilities
● Create & Manage Capital Budget and Equipment and Facility Expense Budget
● Develop new and improve existing Technologies to Improve Operational Efficiencies
● Create Maintain Equipment Log for Upgrades, Life Expectancy, and Cost / Benefit Analysis
● Recommend property Expansions and procurement
● Handle annual inspections and insurance visits
● Attend Equipment & Pkg. Shows to keep up with advancements in machinery
Requirements for Engineering Manager
● BS degree in Engineering required as a minimum
● 10 + years Industry experience in blown film or plastics related in a multi-plant organization
● Ability to work with a team and Independently, with strong attention to detail
● Strong communication skills both written and verbal
● Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task
● Project Management skills, stage gate experience ideal.
● Ability to travel up to 15%