To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Phone: (770) 804-8020
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant (Entry-level/early-career)
Pareto Solutions Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are pleased to announce that one of the companies we partner with in the Alpharetta, GA area is expanding their financial accounting group and looking to hire a Staff Accountant.
This would also be an ideal position for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (MUST), at least some experience gained in an internship, and who is proficient with MS Excel (MUST).
POSITION: Staff Accountant (Entry-level/early-career)
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
COMP.: to $55k
*** This is an exceptional opportunity ***
- Great environment with a fantastic culture! Overall a very collaborative group of people!
- For certification purposes, you will be able to report to a CPA!
- This position is open due to a promotion!
Staff Accountant is responsible for the accurate recording of financial transactions, in accordance with GAAP, relating but not limited to revenue recognition and period expenses; month-end close procedures; reconciliation of general ledger accounts; compilation and analysis of financial information/statements; and maintenance of subsidiary ledgers though interaction with field personnel.
- Review and analyze revenue reports for accuracy in accordance with GAAP
- Interact with field personnel to ensure subsidiary ledger and financial statement accuracy through assistance with standard inquiries and month-end close processes
- Financial statement review including detailed variance analysis of profit and loss and balance sheet statements
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and investigate/resolve reconciling items
- Preparation and posting of standard/adjusting journal entries
- Ensure proper internal controls are maintained for corporate/field financial processes
- Complete Fixed Asset and SOX audits as necessary
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 0-2 years general ledger/staff accounting experience
- Professional, well-polished verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications. Intermediate Excel skills required