The Farmers Insurance District Office of Minnesota, is actively looking for candidates interested in a paid-training-program that will catapult their career into the financial and insurance industry by becoming an Agency Owner after completion. (Although the District Office is located in Eagan, MN, this position will be within an existing agency's office - which are located all over the Twin Cities Metro Area. We will try our best to keep you within your desired location.)
About us :
Founded in 1928, Farmer’s Group, Inc. has grown into the country’s third largest home and auto insurance carrier as well as a top specialty product carrier in the United States! Recognized by Corporate Exchange USA & Training Magazine as the #1 Corporate Training Program in America, we’re proud to produce some of the finest Insurance Agents in the industry.
Summary of Protégé Agent :
Farmers Insurance is seeking an outgoing, community-centric, career oriented, business professional to join our team in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area. The Protégé program is designed to provide the opportunity for an agent candidate to grow their skills and business knowledge while employed (salaried position) with a top performing Farmers agency owner as an understudy. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community, promote and sell a large array of insurance products. Apply if you’re a motivated self-starter who wants control of their own future, are seeking a rewarding career opportunity, and want excellent income and growth potential with the freedom and flexibility of a business owner. Protégé agents who successfully complete the program will be eligible to receive an established book of business at no cost.
• Base pay plus commission/bonus until transitioning to your own Agency Ownership
• Unlimited growth potential/Opportunity for advancement
As a Protégé
Agent, you must have an entrepreneurial
spirit and a strong desire to own and operate your own insurance agency. Other anticipated
characteristics are: organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit themselves to the success of this business opportunity.
Additional requirements of the Protege Agent include :
- Ability to receive your MN state Insurance licenses (Property & Casualty and Life) within 30 days (we will help you through this process but for more information you can visit www.kaplanfinancial.com)
- College degree (preferred)
- Experience or education in Sales, Marketing, Business, Finance or related field a plus
- A good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
- No felonies or gross misdemeanors
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- The desire to one day own a residual business!
Hardworking And Dedicated