To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westchester, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
PrideStaff • Westchester, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, you will perform a variety of administrative clerical office functions. You will be responsible for composing memos, answering phones, greeting customers, and researching and creating presentations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Retrieving messages from voicemail and forwarding to appropriate personnel
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate
- Answering questions about organization and providing callers with requested information
- Welcoming on-site visitors, determining nature of business, and announcing visitors
- Monitoring visitor access and issuing passes when required
- Providing information and customer service
- Taking dictation and filing paperwork
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
In the Administrative / Receptionist role, you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clerical office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and protocol
PrideStaff wants you to succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Holiday Pay