To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality • San Antonio, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cafeteria Style – Phenomenal Growth Potential
Continue your career as a General Manager with no more late nights and 16 hr. shifts! As a General Manager for our company you will discover we have developed a phenomenal work / life balance with 5 day work weeks. If you are a Professional General Manager and you’re tired of never-ending shifts with no personal life Apply Today.
Unlike many restaurant chains, our company does not franchise its units, but it compensates each unit General Manager with a generous percentage of the profits from the unit. Recently, overall company sales were over $390 million with one-year company growth of over 11%. If you want to come grow with us, Apply Today for our location in San Antonio, TX.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant including sales, financial operations, accounting, recruitment, and maintenance of the building and equipment. The General Manager will also be in charge of managing the revenue with the goal being to exceed budget and preserve cost-effectiveness and profitability as outlined by company policies. The General Manager will be required to prepare monthly reports for the corporate office and should have the ability to follow through with corporate office financial procedures, including but not limited to; handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions. A significant part of being a good leader and a better General Manager is the capability to build a first-rate team around you, hiring, mentoring and guiding that team to accomplish success both personally and professionally.
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Free Meals
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance And Buy-Up Life
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses.
- The General Manager must have high-volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now – General Manager located in San Antonio, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best General Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current General Manager experience
- Strong General Manager operational background and knowledge
- The General Manager should posses exceptional people skills
- The General Manager should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch General Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best General Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service