To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Commercial Construction located in South Charlotte is seeking an administrative assistant to keep the office flowing and organized. Individual must be a self-starter and proactive. Individual will be working closely with the Manager of the office. Generous benefit package offered.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
· Primary responsibility of the individual would be to work alongside Project Manager(s) to ensure successful, organized Document Control process for multiple, simultaneously-ongoing projects (~2-3)
· Will send out contracts and insurance documents to subcontractors
· Follow up on a timely basis with subcontractors if the documents are not received.
· Review contracts to see if the subcontractor added verbiage or eliminated verbiage - bring to Regional Manager for review
· Check insurance coverage to verify the amount is the correct limits
· Mail out final contracts after corrections are made
· Follow up when pricing is requested from subcontractors - making sure all information is into Project Managers by deadline date
· Send appropriate information regarding contracts to various departments at the corporate office
· Maintain documents and information stored in cloud based system
· Prepare documents, including PDF-conversion/editing of documents
· Assist Office Manager with organizing vendor appreciation events - once a quarter
· Assist Office Manager with ordering office supplies, coffee, etc.
· Minimum of 5 years administrative experience preferred
· Administrative experience in a commercial construction office preferred
· Must be highly organized and have the ability to change direction quickly
· Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel - formatting and filling in cells in Excel
· Outgoing personality - a lot of interaction - Great customer service skills