To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naugatuck, CT 06770
- John McWilliams
- Phone: 203-882-5025
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNC Machinist/Toolmaker Turning
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CNC Machinist / Toolmaker strong in turning.
Machining tools, fixtures and die components prior to and after heat treating.
Must be able to read, review, understand and interpret blueprint specifications for machined and/or fabricated parts with special focus on stamping die components. Competent in use of inspection tools.
- Must have general inspection knowledge and experience with MasterCam.
- Experience with measuring tools (mics/calipers, bore gauges, etc.) for size and quality verification based upon specifications
- Must Be Able to Use Inspection Tools.
- Must Have 2+ years in Experience Set-up & Programming.
- Must Be Able to work Independently.
- Must Be a Strong Team Player.
This is a direct hire position. All candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the US.
There is no sponsorship or relocation available for this position.