To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Metro Detroit, MI
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Office Manager / Controller
Metro Detroit, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Office Manager is responsible to assist the General Manager regarding and enforcing the office policies and managing the office staff. Automotive Dealership experience required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervise office staff to ensure timely and satisfactory completion of assigned tasks.
- Ensure that the company’s policies and internal controls are followed by dealership personnel.
- Ensure that office staff supports all departments of the dealership.
- Contribute to a pleasant work environment for all team members.
- Support Dealer and General Manager in any way possible.
- Review and reconcile the bank statements, return checks, receivables, and cash flow daily.
- Prepare sales tax and return statements.
- Monitor accounting schedules on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that the accounting records are maintained in an orderly, current and accurate condition at all times.
- Keep the Dealer and General Manager advised of the condition of the dealerships on a continuing basis.
- To provide support to all departments within the dealership to produce increased revenue, control expenses; contribute to customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment for all team members.
- At least 5 years of previous dealership accounting experience required.
- AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred.
- GM experience a plus.
- Ability to manage a staff efficiently.