Are you ready for your next step to continue your career path in trucking management? Are you ambitious? Do you have a can-do attitude? Search no more for that rewarding opportunity as you have found it!
BULK TRANSPORTATION is currently seeking a career oriented Dispatch Manager at our Walnut, CA Terminal.
BULK TRANSPORTATION has been in the industry for over 61 years and provides high-quality logistics of liquid bulk materials. The company has a strong history of demonstrated commitment to safety, growth, and stability.
Bulk Transportation has many benefits to offer:
· Medical / Dental / Vision
· Paid Vacations / Paid Holidays
· 401K Plan
· Life Insurance
· Direct Deposit
Your primary objective as a Dispatcher Manager is to manage operations team activities to provide excellent customer service to our shippers and their consignees.
You are to implement provided process improvements to increase efficiency and meet financial objectives of the terminal.
Essential functions to be successful include:
Manage driver employees and independent contractors to effectively and efficiently service our customers.
Dispatch drivers to customer job sites, follow-up, and monitor hours of service
Communicate with customers and drivers on pick-up and delivery times, Locations and location specific information to ensure on-time performance.
Ensure drivers are properly following processes and procedures as required by regulations and company policy.
Coordinate repairs of all equipment with Maintenance and Wash Racks to manage equipment availability to meet customer needs
Review and accurately process dispatch paperwork
Maintain and manage TMW software system for dispatch orders and billing
Other duties as assigned
· 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
· Irregular route dispatching experience a plus (but will train the right person)
· TMW experience a plus (but will train)
· Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization
· Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to effective manage the driver workforce, and complete reporting deliverables both internally and externally.
· Ability to execute project plans for growth and operational improvements
Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits Package
For immediate consideration email FrankC@bulk-dti.com today!
Process Improvements (Business)