To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technician (Certified)
Chrysler Dealer • Raleigh, NC
Posted 29 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Automotive, Entry Level, Installation - Maint - Repair
- Communicate with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc…
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Must be level 3 Chrysler fully certified,
- Must be able to work second shift. (4pm-12am),
- Has diesel experience and willing to work on them.
Pay rate starts at $35.00prhr (flat rate) with a 2k sign on bonus
Job ID: 807P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.