To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10700 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Jessica Sibley
- Phone: 513-605-4887
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Coach – Operations Manager
Fresh Coat - Strategic Franchising Systems, Inc. • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an experienced Franchise Operations professional to join our growing brand!
The Franchise Business Coach is responsible for providing business, financial and overall operational support to the assigned franchise region.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide front-line support and assistance to an assigned region of single or multi-unit franchise locations:
- Conduct monthly field visits and provide consistent coaching remotely through phone, email, etc.
- Utilizing the business assessment and development tools developed by Fresh Coat Franchising System the Franchise Business Coach will work to increase franchise business performance and encourage development of strong business and leadership skills throughout the system in accordance with the Fresh Coat Franchising Systems vision, values, and mission.
- The Franchise Business coach will also manage the strategic relationship between franchisees and Fresh Coat Franchising System
- Assist in the development and implementation of training programs
- Facilitate instructor-led training programs; and be part of a cross-functional team designed to ensure that franchisees’ businesses continue exhibiting growth and profitability.
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in finance, accounting, business administration, management or similar degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance, operations, or franchised businesses with an emphasis on strategic leadership and management
- Franchise operations management experience preferred, but not required
- Direct management experience required; Leadership training experiences a plus
- Experience in Business ownership, Sales and/or Service industry a plus
- Must either reside or relocate to corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Demonstrated competency in business analysis, documentation of procedures, programming procedures and methods, operator instructions and program flow-charts
- Exceptional written, verbal and consultative communication skills with the ability to influence, coach, and motivate or influence change
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
- Motivated, self-starter with strong team orientation
- Ability to provide solid customer service and exercise diplomacy and confidentiality
- Ability to provide individual and group-based presentation and trainings, being comfortable and confident with public speaking
- Ability to meet the demands of multiple projects and deadlines effectively with minimum supervision
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and prioritize a wide-ranging workload