To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennington, NJ 08534
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Pionear • Pennington, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work in a team environment assisting financial clients, both internal (Financial Advisors) and external (plan participants), with inquiries relating to 401(k) and Employee Stock Option accounts. This fast-paced work environment provides an excellent opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career in the financial services industry. The Associates are required to provide complete and accurate information regarding brokerage products and services including but limited to:
- Account balances, holding and activity
- Web Bill Payment
- Fund Transfers
- Online log-on, passwords reset, navigation and other functionality or trouble shooting
- Statement reconciliation
- Visa activity/deferred debit and rewards program rules and benefits
- Offering World-Class Customer Service by providing complete and accurate information to clients in a multi-task, high-pressure environment that requires attention to detail
- Assisting clients with questions about their accounts and retirement goals
- Demonstrating a cooperative and professional work attitude and displaying the ability to work effectively in a team environment
Hours: shifts will fall between 8am to 8pm; looking for flexibility
Pay: $14.00+ / hour
- 1+ year working in a call center or 2+ years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma is a requirement
- Some college preferred but not required
- Bilingual skills in Spanish are a plus
- Professional Demeanor: Demonstrating patience, composure, and client service attitude
- Service Adeptness: Comprehend and empathize with client needs, devote time and effort to satisfy the client's requests
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills: Use good research and problem solving skills; know where to go to resolve problems
- Initiative: Demonstrate a "self-starter" behavior and a willingness to help others
- Communication Skills: Communicate effectively both written and verbal, tailor communications to audience, actively listen and follow-up with questions and updates to involved parties
Please only apply if you have the experience/educational background required.
Pionear is an Equal Opportunity Employer