To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Sally Falsetti
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ST. JOSEPH MERCY: Human Resource (HR) Rep
St. Joseph Mercy Home Care and Hospice-Oakland/Mercy • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the Position
Under limited supervision, performs a wide-variety of duties to support the Human Resources department. Maintains system and processes; interacts with Corporate and field employees and visitors; utilizes personal computers; performs basic research activities and ensures day to day operations functions efficiently and effectively. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Send Resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- The incumbent is able to articulate and demonstrate a commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of Trinity Health and inspires active support of these in others.
- A college degree or the knowledge and/or experience normally acquired through the attainment of a college degree is required or applicable job experience.
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of personnel management, state and Federal laws related to Human Resources.
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with analytical ability and accuracy.
- Word processing experience as well as experience in maintaining data base, PC-based record keeping and spreadsheet applications.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, accurately and use tact and diplomacy when responding to a variety of oral and written communications.
- Ability to contribute to the strong service orientation of Corporate Office Group Human Resources Operations as well as maintain the confidentiality in order to achieve departmental objectives while respecting individual sensitivities- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.