To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hurstbourne, KY 40222
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales Representative - Full Training + Advancement
Universal Signature • Hurstbourne, KY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Management Trainee - Get Your Foot in the Door!
Universal Signature is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Management Trainees are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal undergraduate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to advance into management.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this role:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing, brand management, business development, customer service and other key internal stakeholders
- 0-6 years work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
About Universal Signature:
Universal Signature recently promoted to Assistant Managers which means more opportunities for our team!
With our sustained efforts the companies that we represent are growing at a rapid pace and we are growing with them. We will be filling several management positions within the next year to keep up with the demand of our clients. At Universal Signature, we believe the best way to grow a business is to start a candidate at the ground level of the company and provide all the training necessary to ensure long term success in our business. We are looking for self motivated, driven people that can excel in a positive, fast paced team environment.