PLEASE NOTE - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR OUT-OF-STATE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
GEO-TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. (GTA) is seeking an experienced Geotechnical Driller for our Laurel, MD office. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of experience with rock core and well installation using hollow stem auger and mud rotary methods. Maryland and/or Delaware Well Drilling License, CDL and 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training preferred. This is a full time position which offers a comprehensive benefits plan and competitive pay. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
BORINGS, SOIL, AUGER, RIG, ENVIRONMENTAL DRILLER, ROTARY, WELL DRILLING, ROCK, MUD, CLASS A, WELDING, SUB SURFACE, SOIL SAMPLING, PIEZOMETERS, GEOTECHNICAL, CORING
- Minimum 3+ Years relevant Geotechnical Drilling Experience
- Good driving record
LICENSING AND TRAINING (These items are PREFERED, but NOT required)
- Maryland and/or Delaware Drilling License
- Class A Driver’s License preferred but will train, if necessary.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
Hazardous Waste Operations And Emergency Response Standard (Hazwoper)
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)