To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Orleans, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ALFASIGMA USA, Inc • New Orleans, LA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Alfasigma USA is seeking a Project Manager who will be an active member of the Project Management Office, responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitory/control and closing phases of any assigned project related to Alfasigma USA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
- Responsible for delivery of all defined requirements for approved projects at Alfasigma USA, Inc.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises per change request process to meet the changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individuals responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to customers
- Effectively applies the PMI methodology and framework to ensure project delivery
- Manages Risk based on PMI best practices
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately, including meeting minutes
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses as needed
- Manages project budget
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- PMP certification highly preferred with appropriate Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of the PMI PMBOK and generally accepted project management tools, practices and principles.
- IT background preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively to large groups, senior management, key stakeholders and subject matter experts. Interfacing and partnering cross-functionally with managers at all levels which include members of the Executive Team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project (or any other project planning software)
- Provide after hours and weekend support as needed
- Travel to remote facilities in the LA, GA and UT area (10% travel required)
- Attend vendor seminars and conferences
- Provide other duties assigned as directed by management
- Maintain a service-oriented, customer focused attitude at all times
- Exhibit a collaborative approach and work constructively with all who contribute
- Pleasant and cooperative attitude with co-workers
- Must be an excellent people manager and strong team leader
- Maintain professional appearance according to company policy
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work
Alfasigma USA, Inc. is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Alfasigma USA, Inc. Please inform the HR Assistant if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.