To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florissant, MO
- Darrel Flores
- Phone: 314-833-3365
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Representative
Prime Consultants Group, INC • Florissant, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our retail customer service sales team provides information / support and act as liaisons between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization. Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- Demonstrate clear understanding of business operation processes
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customer
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
Knowledge of basic computer operations
Willingness to work shifts, as needed
Ability to learn
Courteous with strong customer service orientation
Dependable with proficient attention to detail
Good listening and responding skills
Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
Possess insight into self and others
Solid problem solving skills
Some technical knowledge
Must be willing to take the initiative
Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement Potential, Advancement and pay are based on an individual’s performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
Bachelor's degree preferred
Proven track record of success in work, school, clubs or extracurricular activities
Ability to communicate with multiple groups; peers, company personnel and potential customers
Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
Excellent organization and multitasking skills.