To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Metroplex Drive
Edison, NJ 08817
- Cookie Langster
- Phone: 404-888-5924
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Transportation Coordinator - (Edison, NJ) - Oct/Nov 2017
LogistiCare • Edison, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities may also include public transit coordination - identifying all reservations that can be placed on public transit, distributing transit tickets and tracking utilization. May also include administering the volunteer driver/gas reimbursement program.
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data
- Prior in-bound call center experience preferred
- Transportation experience to include: trip assignment, routing or
- Knowledge of transit system a plus
- Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines a plus
- Superior customer service and phone skills, problem solving, time
management, and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected words per minute, and ability to
work independently or with a team a must
- Ability to work independently or with a team a must
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services a plus
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using
the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while
following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.