To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
- Alyssa Comita
- Phone: 6108123742
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / RN - Home Health
General Healthcare Resources • Doylestown, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large, non-profit and stable healthcare system is seeking a fulltime Home Health Registered Nurse for their territory in Northern Bucks County! This company has a great reputation; as they are part of a large, stable healthcare system and their homecare division is consistently growing year after year! The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of homecare experience and will hold, or be in the process of obtaining their BSN.
This is not a Pay Per Visit model! A fulltime RN is expected to see 5 to 6 patients a day. If for some reason you are unable to see that many patients, you still receive a salary.
Salary & Compensation: $65,000 - $92,000/yr
- Cell phone & Mileage reimbursement
- Laptop provided for 100% computerized documentation
- EXCELLENT benefits package, over 4 weeks paid time off
- Up to $5,000/yr for continuing education!
No home care experience? They offer an extensive home care orientation process that includes cell phone and laptop training, as well as shadowing other nurses in the field!
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity to earn as much cash as possible, please consider applying!
Registered Nurse - Home Health
· Current PA license as a Registered Nurse
· BSN required
· At least 1 year of home care/ home health experience, required
· OASIS documentation experience, highly preferred
· At least 1-2 years of recent experience working in home health or acute care settings