To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
122 Cross Keys Road
Berlin, NJ 08009
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant / Human Resources Partner
AutoLenders • Berlin, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AutoLenders is looking for a talented and professional Staff Accountant and Human Resources Partner. We have a growing corporate team, and you’ll be an important part of our success.
The optimal candidate will have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, be technically savvy and process driven. The compensation package will consist of a generous salary commensurate with experience, annual performance based bonus and salary increases, lucrative benefits package and paid time off program. The position will be based in Berlin, New Jersey.
The Staff Accountant and Human Resources Partner position interacts with every level of management in every business area:
- Directly responsible for posting financial transactions, payroll, benefits administration and human resources operations in compliance with all applicable policies and procedures.
- Process and post general ledger, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll transactions in an effective, timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze, calculate and submit semimonthly salary and hourly payroll and monthly incentive and bonus compensation for three business entities.
- Manage and coordinate the benefits administration and human resources operations processes that support over 270 employees across seven affiliated businesses in compliance with Federal and State Labor Departments and ERISA requirements.
- Work directly with the Controller, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Business Development to manage every aspect of the firm’s accounting, payroll, benefits administration and human resources management encompassing several affiliated businesses and entities.
- Motivated, organized, and driven professional with the passion to advance his or her career.
- Thrives in a team oriented work environment with a progressive corporate culture.
- Knowledge of general accounting, GAAP, general labor and ERISA procedures and requirements.
- Knowledge of Auto/Mate or similar accounting / dealer management system software preferred.
- Entry level to four years of accounting and/or human resources experience, preferably with an automotive or financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business management/administration with an emphasis in accounting required.