To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2448 East 81st Street
Tulsa, OK 74137
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Overnight Customer Service Monitoring Specialist
Alert 360 • Tulsa, OK
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Alert 360 is proud to be a three-time consecutive winner one of THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN OKLAHOMA! Alert 360 is also one of the INC 5000’s fastest growing Companies in America.
Be a part of our Award Winning Monitoring team!
As a Customer Service Monitoring Specialist you will enjoy our modern, state of the art call center with a fun atmosphere. Our Monitoring Specialist ensures the safety of our customers 24/7 by responding to alarm signals from our customers’ alarm systems, requesting responses from agencies such as police ﬁre departments and emergency medical services, and provides world-class service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Quickly verify, respond to, and dispatch emergency signals all while remaining calm under pressure
· Process basic data changes and updates to customer accounts maintaining one call resolution
· Provide accurate documentation of all actions taken in reaction to alarm signal
· Receive and process inbound calls from agencies requesting information regarding emergency dispatches
Ideal Candidate: Must have recent and verifiable overnight shift experience, great interpersonal skills, be focused and alert in urgent situations, committed to teammates, and enjoy talking on the phone; someone who ensures issues are resolved so customers remain happy with their service.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of and familiarity with computers, Microsoft Ofﬁce applications, and the internet
· Customer service, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills; ability to use discretion
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· One year customer service experience preferred, but not required
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Pre-employment skills testing is required to include typing 30 WPM
· Must pass pre-employment background check and urinalysis
· Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
· Highly dependable with regular and punctual attendance
· Must have reliable transportation
Shift Hours: 10:00pm-6:30am; Schedule flexibility and ability to work weekend & holidays is a must.
As a full time Alert 360 employee you may receive the following benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and/or day care
· 100% matching 401K after 6 months of employment
· 3 Weeks Paid Time Off per year
· Holiday Pay & onsite holiday meals
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Discounted security and home automation systems
· Fully equipped fitness center
· Onsite Yoga room