Alert 360 is proud to be a three-time consecutive winner one of THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN OKLAHOMA! Alert 360 is also one of the INC 5000’s fastest growing Companies in America.
Be a part of our Award Winning Monitoring team!
As a Customer Service Monitoring Specialist you will enjoy our modern, state of the art call center with a fun atmosphere. Our Monitoring Specialist ensures the safety of our customers 24/7 by responding to alarm signals from our customers’ alarm systems, requesting responses from agencies such as police ﬁre departments and emergency medical services, and provides world-class service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Quickly verify, respond to, and dispatch emergency signals all while remaining calm under pressure
· Process basic data changes and updates to customer accounts maintaining one call resolution
· Provide accurate documentation of all actions taken in reaction to alarm signal
· Receive and process inbound calls from agencies requesting information regarding emergency dispatches
Ideal Candidate: Must have recent and verifiable overnight shift experience, great interpersonal skills, be focused and alert in urgent situations, committed to teammates, and enjoy talking on the phone; someone who ensures issues are resolved so customers remain happy with their service.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of and familiarity with computers, Microsoft Ofﬁce applications, and the internet
· Customer service, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills; ability to use discretion
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· One year customer service experience preferred, but not required
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Pre-employment skills testing is required to include typing 30 WPM
· Must pass pre-employment background check and urinalysis
· Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
· Highly dependable with regular and punctual attendance
· Must have reliable transportation
Shift Hours: 10:00pm-6:30am; Schedule flexibility and ability to work weekend & holidays is a must.
As a full time Alert 360 employee you may receive the following benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and/or day care
· 100% matching 401K after 6 months of employment
· 3 Weeks Paid Time Off per year
· Holiday Pay & onsite holiday meals
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Discounted security and home automation systems
· Fully equipped fitness center
· Onsite Yoga room
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue