Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
WHAT SKILLS/TALENTS WILL THE IDEAL CANDIDATE POSSESS?
- Experience in security, law enforcement, military, EMS or related field.
- Possess valid Alabama State Driver’s License.
- Possess valid State of Alabama pistol permit or be able to obtain upon hire.
- Ability to qualify with a firearm.
- Possess up to date First Aid and CPR certification or be willing to obtain within 90 days of hire date.
- Basic knowledge of OSHA & NFPA codes and standards.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality around sensitive items and security issues.
- Attention to the needs of others; must be courteous while also being direct.
- Possess a keen sense of observation of physical surroundings.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
- Physically able to perform the duties, including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in one place for long periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work under a command-type structure and follow instructions regardless of the form of communications, e.g., 2-way radio, telephone, voice, etc.
- Must be willing to work assigned 12 hr day shift
- High school diploma or GED
WHAT DOES EWTN OFFER?
• Career with Purpose
• Family-oriented working environment
• Competitive salary
• Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Retirement)
• 11 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
• Catholic Distance University tuition reimbursement.
Please submit cover letter including salary requirements and resume via email for consideration.
To learn more about EWTN and our mission, please visit our website at www.ewtn.com.