To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6826 East Black Horse Pike
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Spencer's • Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you’ll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We’re fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you’ll see firsthand that we’re laidback and irreverent. We’re firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it’s critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
• Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
• Career advancement
• Comprehensive benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Personal/Holiday
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & 401k for eligible associates
• 30% discount on merchandise
This position is responsible for supporting the SVP, Human Resources via a variety of HR Programs for all levels of associates. This person will provide administrative support for all areas of Human Resources and internal communication.
- Manage and organize calendar of SVP on a daily basis. Handle confidential information and communications and perform various miscellaneous tasks as requested (i.e., company-wide organizational charts, offer letters, confidentiality agreements, personnel files, department mail distribution, payroll reporting, etc.).
- Takes initiative in assisting area staff to ensure smooth daily operations (i.e., supplies, maintenance of common areas within the HR department, etc.)
- Fields HR inquiries and incoming calls.
- Consults with employees and managers to address issues and root causes related to HR procedural and reporting or administrative requirements.
- Attempts to resolve low to mid-level HR questions and concerns and escalate issues that require senior management attention.
- Assists management with communication/distribution of company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Assists management with the implementation and tracking of human resources related metrics.
- Handles distribution and administrative support for a variety of HR communications, mailings, routine and customized reporting and follow up actions as directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or technical school.
- 3-4 years of direct executive level administrative support experience in a corporate setting.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong “can-do” attitude with a willingness to perform all duties as directed.
Multi-task oriented with ability to handle multiple administrative priorities at any given time.
Excellent attention to detail.