To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pionear • Charlotte, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large financial institution in the Charlotte area is currently hiring for administrative support. We are looking for professional candidates with flexible schedules who can be available same day or next day for assignments at any given time. These positions are located in fast paced environments such as banking centers or trading floors.
Candidates need to feel comfortable working quickly and multi-tasking. Great opportunity to “get your foot in the door” at one of the largest financial institutions in the world!
- Answer and transfer calls on a multi-line phone system (Turret).
- Accept deliveries, sort mail, and maintain phone lists.
- Handle additional projects as assigned.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- May be preparing presentation materials; arranging meetings or conferences.
- May be scheduling travel accommodations, ordering supplies, calendaring, and expense reporting (Concur Expense Reporting).
- 4 Year Degree preferred or 4+ years experience working in a corporate banking environment.
- MS Office Suite
- Strong MS Excel and Access skills
- Previous switchboard or turret phones experience is a plus.
- Professionalism is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasker; someone who is not easily flustered.