To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleburne, Texas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative (Retail locations) Unlimited Commissions!
Ulrich Barn Builders • Cleburne, Texas, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Consultant
If you are an assertive, competitive self-starter that achieves your goals with and through others, you thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment where most details are handled for you, please keep reading…
Join an established growing company with a successful history of over 25 years in the backyard products industry.
Serve walk in customers and call leads submitted through our website, online chat, or inbound calls. Your job is to first build rapport by asking questions to access their needs, wants, and concerns/issues. Build value in the product, the company, our 5 star-customer service and yourself. Review the pricing, payment options, and tailor the perfect fit for them and get the order placed.
The ideal candidate must possess the innate skills of being competitive, a high need for achievement and sense of urgency. This is not an order-taker sales job. If you like building rapport, helping customers with their needs, and believe in selling value over price, and want a fast-paced career in sales - this is it!
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for helping customers face-to-face and taking inbound calls as well as making outbound calls to our prospective customers. With each customer, you will be expected to use a consultative sales approach as you build trust and rapport, learning about the customers’ needs. As you listen and confirm the customer’s needs, you will explain the right solution for their storage/living needs and confidently ask for the order. In addition, you will be required to overcome objections and meet a monthly quota.
- Serve customers visiting the store and take inbound phone calls from customers and guide them to the best solution for their needs using a consultative sales approach.
- Make warm-calls to qualified leads obtained from Internet advertising.
- Must maintain accurate customer profiles in the homegrown CRM system, following the sales process for every contact.
- Complete required paperwork, ensuring accuracy for each order placed.
- Maintain product knowledge by keeping informed of changes or new products offered.
- Complete daily and weekly required sales training to learn and develop sales skills that will be used daily.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales quotas by qualifying and closing leads.
- Attend sales meeting as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years consultative sales experience preferred
- 1+ years of cold calling, prospecting experience ideal
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Manufacturing or outdoor storage knowledge a plus but not required
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Effective communications skills, including verbal, written, and listening
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to manage time effectively by staying organized and managing multiple priorities
- Strong self-motivation and drive to excel and work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working with the general public and have a professional appearance
Paid training includes a draw vs commission for the first 60-120 days. After training period move to 100% UNCAPPED and UNLIMITED earning opportunity on commissions! Excellent monthly bonus incentive and contests throughout the year. Paid time off, major medical coverage, which includes paid dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401K.
Must pass background and pre-employment drug screening.
This opportunity is for someone who is very DISCIPLINED, FINANCIALLY SECURE, and is ABLE TO WORK ON A COMMISSION ONLY BASIS after training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000 - $150,000 a year
POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT OUR RETAIL STORES AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
Fort Worth, Texas