To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Inc • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Travel - Road Warrior
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
company funded medical insurance, dental, vision
Sales - Marketing, Other Great Industries
Consultant, Professional Services, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Inc. is looking for sales professionals to fill immediate needs for our Leasing Expert positions that allow you to travel the country working in 6 to 8 different cities each year!
- Do you have a successful sales track record in your past employment?
- Leasing Experience is NOT a requirement but sales experience is definitely preferred
- Do you love the idea of packing up and immersing yourself in a new city for 2 months?
- The ability to travel and be away from your hometown for up to 2 months at a time, with one week breaks in-between assignments is a must
- Do you love meeting new people and investing time in getting to know them and what they need?
- Our best Leasing Experts have a love for people
- This position requires you to be away from home for 6 to 8 weeks for each assignment. All assignments are out of town
For almost 30 years, Sales, Inc. has been the multifamily industry's leading contract leasing firm, working for many of the industry's most prominent owners and developers. We work on some of the most beautiful apartment properties and in all regions of the country. Our Leasing Experts, after learning our proven leasing techniques, travel to an apartment property and live on-site in a furnished apartment for 45 day assignments. We provide all transportation to and from the project. Your apartment, all utilities and rental car are provided at no cost.
The Multifamily industry has experienced a tremendous boom over the past six years and we are growing at an incredible rate.
Because of this growth, we are seeking motivated, hard-working, attentive candidates for these four positions. We are scheduling our next training class now and want to hear from you if you are excited about these opportunities. The training class lasts one week and is held in our office in Atlanta. If you live in another state and you are chosen for one of these positions, we will provide for your travel to Atlanta and accommodations while you are here.
After completing our paid training program, our Leasing Experts get assigned to a property, receive their travel itinerary and get started in this exciting new career. Of course, you must have a good driving record, a clean criminal record and the ability to pass a drug test to be eligible for these positions.
Compensation Details: (pay close attention to the second bullet point below)
- In addition to your travel, apartment and rental car, Sales, Inc. pays an annual salary, per diem for every day you are on an assignment, commissions and bonuses. Our average total compensation is in the mid-30s and there is no cap on earnings
- When calculating the value of the Leasing Expert position with Sales, Inc., consider the value of the apartment, utilities and rental car and how that can and will impact your expenses. For many, those items represent an additional $15,000 to $20,000
- Sales, Inc. provides a generous benefits package that includes company funded medical insurance, as well as dental, vision and life insurance
In addition, the sales training you receive, as well as the experience you gain will be INVALUABLE as you move throughout your career.
This is a CHANGE YOUR LIFE opportunity if you are the right fit.
Want more info about our company, visit our website at www.salesinc.net.
- Some college preferred
- Sales and/or Customer Service: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver’s License
- Must be over 21 for rental cars
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.