To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Sarah Lawrence
- Phone: 512-632-6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Balance Staffing. • Austin, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 7 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
$25.00 - $30.00 /Hour
Semiconductor, Manufacturing, Building Materials
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor - Trades, Installation - Maint - Repair
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS NEEDED! Balance Staffing is currently recruiting for a premiere high-tech employer in South Austin. We are seeking individuals who have past MT experience specifically in the Semiconductor industry. Our client provides competitive wages, a great place to work and long-term work opportunities. The ability to be punctual and at work each day is paramount. Day and Night positions are available. One of our recruiters will reach out to you if you meet the requirements, we look forward to speaking with you!
• Monitors the manufacturing process or equipment indices using statistical methods to ensure quality.
• Recommends improvements to equipment processes using statistical techniques and other methods.
• Interacts with other team members toward the solution of problems and the fulfillment of manufacturing objectives, and participate in natural work group teams for continuous improvement.
• Makes routine decisions affecting production material, equipment, and processes.
• Participates in recommending improvements that result in sustained productivity gains.
• Trouble shooting, equipment repairs and preventative maintenance on Sequel, Altus and HDP tool platforms.
• Documents all processes and maintenance performed
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work in a Class 1 clean room
• Prior experience in an MT role within the Semiconductor industry.
• Requires good problem solving, trouble shooting, preventative maintenance and repair skills
• 7-10 years of directly related experience within the industry.
• Experience with Novellus and AMAT Thin Films Tools including: Sequel, Speed, Inova, Centura, RTA and DNS Scrub
“A" SHIFT = Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Wednesday Days 7:00a-7:00p
“C" SHIFT = Thurs, Fri, Sat, every other Wednesday Days 7:00a-7:00p
“D" SHIFT = Wed, Thurs, Fri, every other Saturday Nights 7:00p- 7:00a
“B" SHIFT = Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Saturday Nights 7:00p-to 7:00a
Novellus MT Requirements for a Novellus 200mm Tools. Tools are Sequel, Altus & HDP (Speed)
1.Competent with Novellus Concept II software on various platforms, including Sequel, Speed, and Altus, in the execution of maintenance functions. These include (though not limited to) the following: opening the chamber, running chamber leak rates, gas flow calibrations and pumping down the chamber.
2. Experienced in performing PMs on Sequel, Altus and HDP chambers and on other parts of the tools as required. PM examples are dome changes, Wet Cleans and showerhead wipes.
3. Experienced in troubleshooting and repair of typical problems on Sequel, Altus and HDP tool platforms, e.g. particles, wafer handling, error recovery, and vacuum leaks.
4. Possess good working knowledge of the RF systems involved in the various chamber types as well as an ability to diagnose RF problems down to main components.
5. Able to perform Brooks MAG7/MTR5 robot wafer handoff calibrations as well as other robot functions, e.g. manual wafer recovery.
6. Experience and knowledge of vacuum systems and ability using a helium leak checker.
7. Experienced with the proper safety protocols involved in use of toxic gases typical to the semiconductor or related industry, including, though not limited to, SiH4, NF3, PH3, etc.
8. Ability to document and communicate clearly work performed on a chamber or tool.
9. Any formal Novellus training is certainly desirable though not required.
Job ID: Maintenance Technician
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.