To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10455 Mill Run Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Arthur Ransier
- Phone: 410-998-5229
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Salesforce Technical Architect
nTech Connect, Inc. • Owings Mills, MD
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- 12 months+, contract to hire
- Reports to the Director of Solutions Architecture. The Salesforce Solution Architect II/Tech Lead is needed to help the team meet very tight & aggressive timelines, as the team does not currently have the bandwidth to accommodate current projects. This individual will usually have over 10 years of combined experience, including 5 years of heavy Salesforce experience, including an ability to put together pictures of integrations and perform hands-on coding as needed.
- Develops Salesforce solutions architecture programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Serves as an advisor to business owners and the technical delivery staff.
- Works on more complex projects/issues that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Integrates existing infrastructure with new applications by selecting the technology that provides the best solution for business needs.
- Has a working knowledge of state-of-art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
- Responsible for design of applications based on business need and integration.
- Publishes Salesforce solutions architecture documents and educate the business area about their architecture.
- Maintains knowledge of and apply industry best practices for architecture, participates in cross-functional component architecture teams, and develops future architecture and technology migration plans.
- Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies the options best fitting business and IT strategic needs.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field or equivalent work experience and 5-7 years of experience in multiple IT areas and 2-3 years of relevant architecture experience.
- Broad experience in project management execution of multiple enterprise level, mid-sized projects; experience in participating in multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups and demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Web service integration experience required
- Familiarity of doing analysis between multiple Salesforce organizations
- Broad experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems.
- Prior specific experience in developing technical architectures.
- Broad knowledge of information systems, spanning at least two to four component architectures.
- Experienced in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Good understanding of design patterns and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical).
- Experience in 2 or more of the following: UML, SOA (including EA1 and B2B), Security, Data/Infomatics, business Rule Engines/workflow.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience with integrations to (any) Cloud API gateway, DocuSign, AutoRABIT, DBAmp
- Advanced Salesforce Certification: Advanced Developer, Platform Developer II, Application Architect, Integration Designer, etc.
nTech Connect, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment drug and background screenings. Only candidates who meet all of the above client requirements will be contacted by a recruiter.