To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ocean City, MD
- Mike Coulter
- Phone: 610-822-1207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Employment Solutions Inc. • Ocean City, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GES is actively setting up interviews for Production Supervisors.
- Ensure the competencies of his/her team with proper training, safety procedures, and hygiene. Enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the team.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times.
- Development and maintenance of work instructions and procedures.
- Responsible for processes that are run in accordance with SOP's, SSOP's and other documentation.
- Ensure quality objectives are met including regular adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), performance of sanitation audits, food safety checks, and product quality checks conducted according to policies.
- Actively participate in prevention and correction of quality-related errors.
- Check and enforce personnel hygiene & safety e.g. protective clothing (uniform), shoe change & hand wash.
- Ongoing coaching of employees to fulfill and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Daily review of achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and review meetings.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate seamless handoffs and communicate key information to peers, team members and Production Management Ensure continuous line Controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions, internal and external regulations, procedures & policies.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of factory through effective employee and industrial relations management.
- Ensure that there is an adequate distribution of skills to enable production plan to be achieved effectively.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of the installations in coordination with quality, engineering & administration.
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness with Maintenance Mechanic(s) and Team members to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prioritize, schedule, and ensure Maintenance & Repairs are completed to maximize efficiency.
- 3+ Years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma