WE HAVE MULTIPLE CLIENTS SEEKING ASSOCIATES - TEMP TO PERM!!!
Objective: Plan, schedule, and assemble or modify electromechanical and electronic equipment or devices and systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- Emphasis on Quality Assurance
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings as well as verbal instructions.
- Perform soldering, from basic to more complex tasks including cable assembly and transistor/IC replacement
- Examine parts for defects.
- Enter information into production logs and databases
- Repair and/or replace defective parts or units rejected by test personnel
- Route and attach wires and connectors to electronic circuitry, and/or sub-assemblies
- Attach hardware and close units after final test and calibration
- Utilize test equipment, like multimeters or test fixtures
- Pack and label units for shipment or stock
- Completes associated paperwork, such as quantity moves, calibration data, label and shipping paperwork and enter into databases when applicable
- Maintain acceptable levels of production according to established standards
- Practices good safety and housekeeping procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings. Knowledge of computers and databases
- Ability to carry out instruction in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively communicate any issues or problems to their Line Leader (i.e. wrong or defective parts received, incorrect drawings)
- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects
- Intermediate soldering skills
- Ability to use computers and programs such a MS Office Suite, ERP software, HRIS, and on-line training
- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
- Ability to work closely with others to form a strong team spirit
- Basic Math skills are needed, along with the ability to utilize basic hand tools