To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
105 River Avenue
Lakewood Township, NJ 08701
- Human Resources
- Phone:: 732-364-0042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bank Teller - PT - Ocean, Monmouth and Bergen Counties
First Commerce Bank • Lakewood Township, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FT/PT Bank Teller
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Process a variety of customer monetary transactions and check cashing at the window as required ensuring branch service is maintained at high levels, while maintaining accurate records.
Ability to identify and cross sell products and services beneficial to the customers needs.
Address customer questions and concerns and refer to appropriate internal resources for resolution.
Identify fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses.
Stays updated on new products and services and maintain awareness of current fraud alerts.
Ensure all functions are completed within stated guidelines.
Adhere to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with company and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
Train other employees within Branch, as required.
- Exceptional, friendly, upbeat, customer service skills with outgoing personality
- Willingness to grow with First Commerce Bank and assist other areas
- Team Player - Ability to work as part of a team is essential
- Retail Banking experience required
- Ability to effectively communicate courteously and professionally, both written and oral.
- Strong math and computer skills
- Cash handling and/or Teller experience is preferred.
- Reliable individual with ability to be present at assigned workstation (work area) for the duration of assigned shift.
- Strong understanding of company software applications and internal processes impacting the service of customer relationship.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal opportunity employer of qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, minorities and females.