To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
- 12575 Uline Drive - Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Phone:: (262) 612-4252
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Communication Project Manager
Uline • Pleasant Prairie, WI
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Communication Project Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Creative department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in direct marketing, catalog and direct mail design, creative design, graphic design, marketing communications, or industrial copywriting, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Communication Project Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (north of Chicago, Illinois).
The Communication Project Manager acts as the liaison between the Creative and other internal departments and ensures projects are executed within Uline branding standards, at the highest quality level and on deadline. The Communication Project Manager will manage projects from initiation to completion and will demonstrate a high level of efficiency and effectiveness in delivering results.
COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate various integrated communication activities.
- Oversee production, delivery and maintenance of internal and external Uline communication tools; develop artwork and copy.
- Help manage internal and external company branding standards. Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
- Contribute articles to company-wide newsletter.
- Counsel internal clients on Creative services.
- Implement a project management system to track activity.
COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or public relations.
- 7 - 10 years in-house or agency experience in a communication or project management role.
- Experience guiding strategy and overseeing execution of corporate communications.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate communication, marketing and branding principles.
- Understanding of creative workflow process including project initiation and kickoff, execution, approvals, production, proofing, tracking and archiving.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to identify communication opportunities.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and leverage relationships; effectively influence and negotiate with internal partners.
- Understanding of design principles and ability to partner with and inspire artists and copywriters. Collaborative attitude.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments at once.
- Successfully operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
MARKETING, CREATIVE, DESIGN, MARKETING COORDINATOR, MARKETING COLLATERAL, MARKETING MATERIALS, COLLATERAL, COMMUNICATION, MARKETING PIECES, MARKETING COMMUNICATION, DIRECT MAIL, EMAIL, EMAIL CAMPAIGN, OUTBOUND CALLS, MARKETING EVENTS, MARKETING TRADE SHOWS, TRADE SHOWS, PUBLIC RELATIONS, ADVERTISING, CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION, MEDIA, MARKETING MEDIA, ADVERTISEMENTS, PROMOTIONS, MARKETING PROJECTS, PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE, RACINE, KENOSHA, WAUKEGAN, LAKE COUNTY, MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGER, COMMUNICATION, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS