Long Term Care Facility Positions Avaliable!
Nurses and More, Inc. Lafayette, IN
Our phone is ringing like crazy! Our nursing home clients have several shifts available and we need YOU to help us get them filled!
If you are a CNA with certification in Indiana, and have at least 1 full year of experience in long term care, please give us a call. We have streamlined our application process (get started online, complete it when YOU have time...not just when our office is open) and we will guide you through the application, credentialing, and new hire process. We want to get you working!
- If you are looking for a few extra shifts to compliment your full time job, we have that.
- If you are looking for a totally new opportunity, we have that.
- If you want flexibility that working with an agency can offer, we have that too!
- Indiana CNA Certificate
- Must have at least one full year of Long Term Care experience within the last three years (names and dates of places of employment must be provided)
- Current BLS CPR Certification - Healthcare Provider Certification
- Physical within the last six months (must include statement of "free of communicable diseases" or "without evidence of communicable disease".
- Current PPD or Chest X-ray
- Two Professional References
- Criminal history report with no activity listed
- Additional credentials may be required upon hire or per contract.
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our caregivers:
- Advance Pay
- Weekly Pay
- ATM Payroll Card
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance options
- Great Support Staff
- Flexible Schedules
- A Great Work Environment
Office: 765-269-9810 Fax: 765-269-9817
[3530 SR 26 East, Suite A Lafayette, IN 47905]
CLICK APPLY to be directed to our website in order to submit your Resume and complete an Application online.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign