To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3741 South Mooney Boulevard
Visalia, CA 93277
- Phone: 559.734.4002
- Phone:: 559.734.4177
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Facility Supervisor
PrideStaff • Visalia, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
$48,000.00 - $58,000.00 /Year
Healthcare - Health Services
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provides supervision to departmental staff.
- Responsible for facilitating efficient patient flow by coordinating the front and back office and ancillary services throughout the health center.
- Responsible for ensuring patient information is collected, verified, updated and financial options reviewed and offered to patients during the registration process.
- Responsible for conducting inspections of work areas and exam rooms to ensure compliance with OSHA, Joint Commission and/or accrediting bodies, regulatory agencies and infection control guidelines. Responsible for handling patient complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant logs are properly maintained. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Possesses advanced work-related skills beyond completion of high school, including written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, mathematical, technical or health care related knowledge frequently acquired through completion of a licensed skilled trade, para-profession or practical business knowledge.
- Job duties require knowledge and training in the field of business, typically acquired through a formal Associates degree in Business Administration.
- In addition to the basic training of the trade/profession, job duties require the use of higher-level skills of the trade/profession. Ability to prepare more complex documents in Microsoft Office Products. Testing will need to be done for: Basic Math, Spelling, Comparison, Excel and Business Writing.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Requires Medical Assistant Certification or at least 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant.
Job ID: 290146
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.