To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3741 South Mooney Boulevard
Visalia, CA 93277
- Phone: 559.734.4002
- Phone:: 559.734.4177
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Facility Supervisor
PrideStaff • Visalia, CA
Posted 6 months ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provides supervision to departmental staff.
- Responsible for facilitating efficient patient flow by coordinating the front and back office and ancillary services throughout the health center.
- Responsible for ensuring patient information is collected, verified, updated and financial options reviewed and offered to patients during the registration process.
- Responsible for conducting inspections of work areas and exam rooms to ensure compliance with OSHA, Joint Commission and/or accrediting bodies, regulatory agencies and infection control guidelines. Responsible for handling patient complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant logs are properly maintained. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Possesses advanced work-related skills beyond completion of high school, including written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, mathematical, technical or health care related knowledge frequently acquired through completion of a licensed skilled trade, para-profession or practical business knowledge.
- Job duties require knowledge and training in the field of business, typically acquired through a formal Associates degree in Business Administration.
- In addition to the basic training of the trade/profession, job duties require the use of higher-level skills of the trade/profession. Ability to prepare more complex documents in Microsoft Office Products. Testing will need to be done for: Basic Math, Spelling, Comparison, Excel and Business Writing.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Requires Medical Assistant Certification or at least 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant.