To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Shauna Greika
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service & Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come join our growing team! We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to work directly with customers to enhance their overall client experience. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer wellbeing by interacting with customers on a one-to-one basis, presenting new services and options and acting as a Brand Ambassador for our clients.
We are looking for people who have the magic combination of online marketing expertise and customer management at a high level.
Establishing a relationship that works to ensure customer’s retention and overall satisfaction
Acting as a liaison between campaign management and the customer with a focus on clear communication
Developing success plans for customer acquisitions and retention
Be a champion of world-class customer/client service; deliver high-quality customer experience at every contact point
Track development of marketing campaigns, and progress towards sales goals
Work with the Campaign Managers and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction
Ensure that all team members abide by our standard operating procedures
Prioritizing and driving resolution of customer issues
Accurately capture customer feedback
Develop and maintain expertise on industry trends and new products
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
● Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
● Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
● Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
● Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidates Will :
- Work with Fortune 500 Clients.
- Have opportunities for Progression in a Fast Growing International Business.
- Work in a stimulating Environment.
- Be trained on Marketing Systems and Theories.
- Learn about Business Development.
- Receive comprehensive job and leadership training
- Have opportunities to advance within this entry level role