To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
- Anne Rutherford
- Phone: (559) 540-2590
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
PrideStaff Financial • Fresno, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Assistant Temporary position
YOU ARE IN DEMAND
At PrideStaff Financial® we bring more to our associates than just accounting and financial employment opportunities. We focus on what you value most, and provide resources such as tips for interviews, resumes and references to provide the best possible experience as you go through the interview process. In short, we help you find the work you want and need.
We never charge job seekers for our services.
Job Description - Human Resources Assistant
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dynamic and industrious Human Resources Assistant for their clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable with financial management, promotes ethical conduct, and is thorough.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with administration of HRIS and maintain accurate master data.
- Filing and maintenance of employee files.
- Assist with recruitment, selection, and hiring process.
- Assist with employee communication and requests.
- Effectively maintains Human Resource records and utilizes HR systems.
- Accurately drafts HR related documents, presentations and reports.
- Actively assists with Workers’ Compensation administration.
- Effectively performs HR administration duties in a timely manner.
- Assist with HR projects as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, both within the H.R. Department and interfacing with others in the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Advanced proficiency in Excel a must.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of current Human Resource practices preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma required
Human Resource Experience a plus
Comments: Confidentiality is a primary function of this position.
Please email resume for immediate consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Why choose PrideStaff Financial?
PrideStaff Financial® was created to meet the unique staffing challenges related to accounting, financial and bookkeeping positions. Sourcing and hiring qualified professionals in these fields is not easy and requires specialized experience. Our Staffing Consultants spend 100% of their time focused on the accounting and finance market.
We are focused on finding the right fit for each of our associates. Once a PrideStaff Financial recruiter contacts you, the process begins. You will have an in-person interview with our recruiting team to ensure we understand what you are seeking in your next career opportunity.
We are excited to speak with you if you are qualified and interested in this position!