As one of the fastest growing staffing firms, Medix’s recruiting and sales force provides staffing services to clients representing a variety of industries. Currently, our staffing verticals include placing qualified professionals from our Professional Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare and Information Technology divisions.
Through our recruiting and sales efforts, we are committed to fulfilling our core purpose as an organization, which is to positively impact lives through employment, philanthropy and creating opportunity. We are always seeking valuable additions to the Medix tURL blocked - click to applyeam who possess this value and are dedicated to locking arms with their teammates and working hard to achieve this purpose.
Medix has been featured on such prestigious lists as Crain’s Chicago Business’ “Fast Fifty” and the “Largest Privately Owned Businesses in Chicago.” Medix was also featured on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list of the nation’s fastest growing private companies and “Hire Power Awards” list for hiring in human resources, as well as Inavero’s “Best of Staffing” Client list of award winners for providing excellent service to clients. We are looking for people that thrive in a fast -paced and performance-driven setting to become part of the Medix Family.
Our employees are the lifeblood of our organization! This new opportunity will allow a seasoned Sales Professional an opportunity to hit the ground running in a successful territory.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will experience unlimited earning potential, a competitive base salary and a gratifying commission structure. In this role, it will be your responsibility to develop strategic territories by breaking accounts, developing relationships with department managers and directors and providing them with quality personnel. This position will primarily target customers within the Information Technology industry.
• Obtain and generate leads through prospecting to assist with setting new meetings with prospective clients.
• Build strong networks throughout assigned territory by joining associations, networking groups and utilizing social media.
• Plan, develop and execute territory plan for assigned region.
• Conduct meetings with new and existing clients to express and discuss Medix’s value proposition and to ensure the continuous development of future relationships/partnerships with Medix’s clients.
• Negotiate contract terms to ensure a win/win outcome for both Medix and Client.
• Manage the maintenance of current contractors on staff by ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring employee and client satisfaction.
• Responsible for self development and the development of assigned recruiters to ensure continued growth and success.
• Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas (To be established by Management Team upon employment).
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Previous Recruiting or Sales/Staffing Experience (1-3 years)
• Excellent customer service skills
• High energy
• Ability to show initiative
• Competitive mindset encouraged
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Background in staffing
• Competitive salary/commission structure
• Car & Cell Phone Allowance
• Ability to obtain Quarterly Bonuses based on performance
• Comprehensive medical insurance (PPO, HSA, HMO - in IL only)
• Dental insurance
• Vision assistance
• 15 PTO Days
• Paid Holidays Off
• Employer financed Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Weekly pay
• Comprehensive training program
Please visit www.facebook.com/medixteam and www.medixteam.com to learn more about us!