To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- General Chicago Areas, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate for Sales Manager - Schaumburg
NEW COMPANY - Paid Weekly! • General Chicago Areas, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Associate – 100% Training Provided
We are a dynamic privately owned consulting firm. We are affiliated with many locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 100 Energy Brokers in sales and consulting as well as new market penetration. The Schaumburg area office represents the“#1 in customer satisfaction" for the satellite service industry.
We plan to partner up with 3 new clients next year. We are currently hiring motivated entry level retail sales professionals for our sales associate position. We are looking for future team members that want to work with people, further their career, and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
The Sales Associate is responsible for:
- Sales and promotions our client’s services to both new and existing customers while talking with them on a daily basis.
- Communicate service knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform and help customers on their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders.
Day to Day for the Sales Associate:
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around service agreements
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Why APPLY NOW?
- 100% hands-on training
- Learn more about one of the largest industries in the U.S.
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
Candidates with interest in the following industries should apply: restaurant, bartender, waitress, waiter, hotel, cooking, server, hospitality, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, Manager, consultant, Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Account Manager, Intern, sales, Associate, Marketing, account executive, Assistant Manager, Recruiter, Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Human Resources, customer service, Senior Consultant, management trainee, Business Development Manager, General Manager, HR Manager, Sales Engineer, Office Manager,