To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- Phone: 321-397-1016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VISIUM RESOURCES • Bonita Springs, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following perm/direct opportunity.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the workload of the IT Infrastructure team and ensuring the IT department is able to meet its commitments effectively and efficiently. Candidate must possess the ability to effectively manage project and operational tasks across a wide range of areas, including custom software implementations, networking, and system administration while maintaining consistent and quality communication both within the team and to our internal clients and customers.
- Work with management to ensure that projects are prioritized and staffing assignments are approved and allocated across these priorities in a consistent manner.
- Certify that project requirements are captured and documented.
- Perform the overall day-to-day management of multiple projects to confirm that project objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints.
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements.
- Follow established PM methodology guidelines to manage entire project life cycle of Discover, Plan, Build, Test and Deliver.
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications, make certain of effective exchange of project information, status, issues, risks, and deliverables.
- Complete all necessary documentation for reporting status of project and explaining any variances.
- Facilitate regular standup meetings with the various project teams, guarantee good information sharing and communication exists within each team.
- Perform management of the risks of the project, including the development of contingency plans. Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all groups are adequately consulted and are satisfied with each deliverable as it effects their specialist area
- Confirm all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on the SharePoint project site.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Project Management, Business, or another related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Technology infrastructure solutions.
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing complex IT projects
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk list.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Determined to deliver outcomes and able to overcome obstacles to move forward, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills. Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Has a flexible approach to change, able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
- PMI PMP Certification Preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project skills.