To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
416 Roosevelt Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
- BrightStar Care of Wheaton
- Phone: (630)260-5300
- Phone:: (630)260-5303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Infusion Registered Nurse / Infusion RN
BrightStar Care • Wheaton, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 1 years
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse, Other
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The Infusion Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The infusion nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Infusion Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to.
We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful". Come work as many or as few hours as you want in the Wheaton, IL area with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related need
Please apply here:
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- 2-5 years’ experience on your license
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Experienced preferred: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients CVAD experience & knowledge Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI, OCN preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: R.N., RN, infusion nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, medical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, caregiver, companion
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.